Modern seductive idols like Jay Lo, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and Niki Minaj very clearly demonstrate the joy of having magnificent figure with circular shapes. However regardless the celebrities, we know that every woman desires to have attractive buttocks that make woman’s body shapes graceful and alluring. It is possible to improve appearance by means of determined physical exercises but it takes time and requires will-power though at times specific anatomical characteristics do not allow achieving the goal.
Nowadays, there is an easy and guaranteed method of buttocks shape correction!
Buttocks implants (gluteoplasty) help to increase their size, resolve unwanted asymmetry, lift and return turgor with attractive volume.
The surgical procedure is performed using modern implants inserted into gluteus muscles. Among other correction methods this one is considered to be one of the safest.
Advantages of buttocks implants placement:
- minimal trauma;
- amazing effectiveness;
- absolute safety;
- muscular tone restoration;
- practically instant effect;
Long lasting result, from a couple of dozen years to life long when abrupt weight changes are avoided and the patient leads active lifestyle.
The implants shape and size are determined by the surgeon on individual basis and depend on the patient’s anatomical peculiarities and objectives. Implants are not felt to the touch and do not cause any discomfort for motion and sitting, they do not shift and are not noticeable for other people. The postoperative scar resolves within a month time and becomes practically invisible.
The decision whether it is reasonable to use buttock implants is taken solely by the plastic surgeon.
In some cases, the procedure of buttocks contouring (lipofilling) may be used as an alternative to implants.
- lifted and elastic buttocks;
- lifting and rejuvenating effect;
- symmetric shapes with general balance of body proportions!
- Surgery takes 90-120 min
- Type of anesthesia: general
- Hospital or/and out-patiently: 1-2 days of staying in the hospital.
- Recovery time: 1-2 weeks.
- Surgeons performing the surgery:
Kadohnikov Sergey Valierievich, leading surgeon at clinic “Virtus”, Physician of Superior Merit, PhD.
Kornienko Alexandr Yevgenievich, plastic surgeon of superior merit. Over 800 successful surgeries.
- congenital low buttocks relief;
- congenital (complete/partial) buttocks asymmetry;
- sagging (ptotis).
- severe somatic diseases;
- infectious diseases in exacerbation phase;
- bleeding disorders.
Stages of the surgery:
- delivering tests prescribed by the doctor 14 – 21 days prior to the gluteoplasty;
- consultation by anesthesiologist;
- Ultrasound exam of lower extremities vessels and pelvic organs;
- gynecological examination with smear tests;
- before and after medical photos for comparative purposes.
- implant type selection;
- performing single supersacral incision in the buttock cleavage (around 3 cm), forming a cavity for inserting implants;
- implants emplacement;
- skin is removed whenever lifting procedure is performed, the remaining fatty tissue, acting as auto-implant;
- incisions are closed using cosmetic suture, hidden into the buttock cleavage;
- application of aseptic compression dressing;
- To avoid complications, compression garments are indicated immediately after the surgery (to be warn around one months);
- the first 14 days after gluteoplasty it is recommended to sleep on the stomach;
- the same term required to abstain from sitting on buttocks;
- the same term it is recommended to abstain from straining physical activities. Sports activities can be resumed 6 months following the gluteoplasty;
- saunas/steam baths should be excluded for one month;
- postoperative swelling may last up to 10-14 days.
Alina: After the age of 40, my buttocks became saggy, the skin lost its tone and attractiveness. Whatever I tried like working out at the gym or doing special exercises at home failed to bring the desired effect.
During the consultation I decided to have buttocks implants, the surgery lasted for a bit over than one hour. Then I had to sleep on my stomach for 2 weeks (that was a real test for me because I got used to sleeping on the back since childhood). However, that was worth it and now I cannot help admiring the shape of m butt!)).
Masha: I had never complained regarding the shape of my butt, and there we go … obviously after the abrupt weight loss, the skin got flabby and it felt like the muscles grew weaker …. A nightmare really! So eventually I turned to the plastic surgeon service!
They used for me drop-shaped implants, and initially I had a strange sensation (being a very sensitive person) but it passed away in about one week. Currently I enjoy my new shapes along with the indispensable bonus in the face of male attention.
What is a good age for gluteoplasty?
The surgery can be performed when the patient reaches the age of 18 , when the buttocks tissues formation process is finished
How long does postoperative pain/soreness stay?
Directly following the surgery, patients should expect to experience some pain/soreness and the feeling of fullness in the area of inserted implants which stays for 2-3 days. The unpleasant sensations will disappear along with passing away inflammatory process.
When is it allowed to sunbathe following the implants placement surgery?
Direct sunlight or solarium do not harm the implant; however, it can make the scar more noticeable. It is recommended to keep the operated area protected against UV impact during a month or two. Sun-screening lotion can also be helpful during this term
Regarding the implants used at clinic Virtus
All the implants used at our clinic are made by proven manufacturers from the materials which perfectly recommended themselves in the sphere of plastic surgery. The implant shell is made of silicon, filled with cohesive (or cross-linked) gel.
Such implants are sufficiently elastic and firm. The gel has the “effect of memory”, acquiring the defined shape and having stable consistency and does not leak in case of damaged shell. Such implants imitate the body tissues when palpated.
- insufficient turgor of buttocks muscles;
- personal wish to change the buttocks size and/or shape;
- inability to increase the size and correct the buttocks shape using physical exercises;
- decreased tissues elasticity with age causing the volume loss;
- abrupt body weight loss causing “drooping” tissues.
- cardio-vascular diseases – sever atherosclerosis, hypertensive disease;
- decompensated heart failure with sever blood supply disorder;
- inflammatory processes of buttocks tissues with swelling and infiltrate;
- decompensated diabetes with severe secondary disturbances of internal organs;
- mental disorders with positive symptoms events (hallucinations, feverish dreams, increased motion activity).
Implants placement methods:
- round shape implants are inserted under the dorsal gluteal muscle;
- in cases of severe muscle atrophy the implant is inserted under the muscle fascia;
- intramuscular insertion is a complicated but maximally reliable installation method, practiced only by very high skilled plastic surgeons.
Important criteria for this type of surgery include: young age, good physical conditions, absence of sagging buttocks soft tissues and high projection of the gluteal region. In order to avoid implant contour protrusion, the surgeon is supposed to make sure about the sufficient thickness of the patient’s buttocks subcutaneous fat tissue.
No matter the surgery technique option, any surgeon at clinic “Virtus” is primarily guided by such factors as effectiveness, safety and patient’s desired outcome!
Implants placement can be enhanced by additional internal or external thigh liposuction. Buttocks sagging can be lifted after removing the skin excess of the lower portion of buttocks.
One of the ways to augment the buttocks except for implantation is the autologous fat tissue transfer. Most frequently such kind of surgery is indicated to people with buttocks asymmetry disorder, existing deformity as a result of trauma or suffered disease.
The surgery is performed under local anesthesia and takes around 1 hour.
Each specific case requires individual surgical approach and generally involves the administration of the determined volume of auto-lipotrnasplant (own, specially prepared patient’s fat tissue).
- maximally natural looking administered bioimplant material;
- no need for preliminary samplings;
- absence of any allergic and other negative body reactions;
- minimally invasive, no need for making incisions;
- pain free;
- minimum procedure duration;
- local anesthesia;
- highly stable clinical result which may become permanent after several procedures;
- The fat cells “take” rate reaches over 80%;
- natural, esthetically attractive contours.
This method has only one disadvantage, its outcome is less predictable than implantation.