Beautiful, even teeth and, therefore, attractive smile are a guarantee of great physical and emotional well-being.
Contemporary esthetic dentistry at “Virtus” clinic offers the most impressive range of services for treatment, correction and dental care:
- bleaching and professional cleaning;
- composite restoration;
- alignment of the teeth;
- “pink” aesthetics;
- implants and prosthetics;
- fixation of ceramic veneers and others.
Yet a couple of decades ago, celebrities, popular TV personalities, models and actors, famous businessmen, politicians were clients of professionals who offered professional services in aesthetic dentistry. Today, more and more people tend to look after their appearance, and resort to the services of professional aesthetic dentists. It is clear now that appearance is a signature (brand identity) of modern man.
Today, many dental offices in Kiev and other big cities of Ukraine offer professional services in aesthetic dentistry: they are equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment equipment, and highly trained specialists work there.
Odessa Institute of Plastic Surgery “Virtus” is rightly considered to be one of the best medical institutions that started introducing advanced treatment methods, which received the most positive references from its patients for many years of the Institute existence.
Details about the clinic services
Ceramic veneers are ultrathin modern plates, attached to the visible parts of the teeth and are an artificial replacement for the tooth enamel. The visible parts are the front (labial) surface of the anterior teeth, and lateral ones – for buccal teeth.
Veneers are often compared to “contact lenses for the teeth” as they are thin, invisible and natural looking. They allow correcting such aesthetic problems as broken, damaged, protruding teeth, gaps between teeth, and others.
Today veneers are an excellent alternative to metal-ceramic/ceramic crowns, implying minimal tooth preparation and discomfort for patients during the procedure. Veneers of high quality ceramics that have natural fluorescence properties, absorb, reflect and conduct light in the same way as a natural enamel. In addition, ceramics causes minimal response of soft tissue – and this is one of the key benefits of porcelain veneers.
The ability of veneers to create a completely smooth surface allows to provide a healthy periodontal condition and to maintain good oral hygiene at a high level.
The dentist also takes into account the thickness of the transparent enamel, thus achieving the desired aesthetic effect.
The scope of ceramic veneers:
- Closure of gaps between the teeth;
- Elongation of too short teeth;
- Teeth color adaptation;
- Correction of slight teeth dislocation.
In more complex clinical situations (e.g., fractures of the incisors, the restoration of teeth with removed tooth pulp) veneers are the only alternative treatment.
Ceramic veneer is a fast, modern and reliable way to become the owner of a perfect smile!
So, your smile is beautiful, but your laughter is even better!
When a person laughs with feeling, not only his or her teeth but also gums are exposed. If there is something wrong with the gums, certain complexes may arise against this background, and the person starts to behave awkwardly and laugh unnaturally. These are people who often speak in public, giving interviews, act in movies and starring in music videos, commercials and modeling video.
Modern aesthetic dentistry offers the so-called procedure of “pink” aesthetics, having visual, functional and hygienic relevance for the oral cavity. The point is that healthy gums protect teeth and make their necks less sensitive. Moreover, gums are comfortable and ideal base for dental implants and prostheses.
Shining smile is charming and often opens up new opportunities.
Clinic “Virtus” apply all modern and effective methods of teeth bleaching (chemical bleaching, photobleaching, ultrasound, laser bleaching, etc.), ensuring rapid achievement of the desired outcome and its long-term, often permanent effect. Not every dental clinic in the country offers such an extensive range of services today.
For successful teeth bleaching a dentist should:
- make a detailed, preliminary examination of the patient;
- treat the teeth affected by decay;
- replace untight, outdated fillings.
There is another modern method of teeth bleaching – Zoom3, carried out in three phases:
• The first stage includes a careful preparation of teeth: cleaning, relieving inflammation, bleeding of the gums, applications with a special enamel firming gel saturating the enamel with micronutrient elements and providing remineralization of the damaged areas;
• The second stage is bleaching. Gums and lips are covered by a special protective film while a patient has protective eyeglasses on. The above mentioned gel is applied on the teeth surface of, which lightens the enamel when exposed to the light of special lamp. The procedure is performed with periodic application of the gel. During the procedure, which can last up to 2 hours, a patient, if desired, is offered special glasses to watch new movies up to personal preference;
• The third stage is maintaining the achieved results. Clinic specialist will assign special caps (”boil-and-bite” tray) for teeth for whitening at home. Caps with the gel are applied to the teeth for “refreshing” tooth whiteness.
Ultrasound is one of the latest methods of rapid tooth cleaning and whitening. Not all cleaning methods proposed today can guarantee safety of patients’ dentition: ultrasonic cleaning is a new spin in dentistry, providing not only the safety but also the desired results.
The method consists of removing pigmentation, tartar, plaque using powerful ultrasound.
Ultrasonic cleaning is superior to all conventional types of mechanical tooth brushing as to its comfort, safety and efficacy. In addition, taking into account all the advantages of the method, the cost of ultrasound cleaning is absolutely acceptable today.
One more innovation in modern dentistry is dental treatment with laser having a number of advantages:
- Non-contact procedure;
- Removal only the affected tissue and preservation of the healthy tooth substance;
- 100% sterility during laser preparation;
- Efficiency of the procedures;
- No sutures during the intervention;
- Any pain and swelling, rapid healing process;
- Herpes treatment in one procedure;
- 100% sterilization of the root canals;
- Removal of the plaque, tartar and other deposits with the help of a laser beam – the safest, gentle and comfortable currently existing fashion;
- 100% guarantee of the subgingival deposits removal due to the parallel work of two laser types – testing and basic;
- Biostimulation of the tissues.
At any time you need, you can get detailed stomatological consultation of “Virtus” Clinic specialists in in Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Nikolayev, and Kherson.
“Virtus”. We are trusted for good reasons:
- Hospital equipment with advanced dental equipment of the most respected and trusted world manufacturers;
- Introduction of the latest inventions in the field of diagnostics and treatment in the world dentistry – laser technology, computer modeling of the teeth and others;
- Strict compliance with all accepted international standards;
- 100% guaranty and security;
- Affordable prices of dental services;
- Individual approach: the development of individual treatment plans for each particular case, taking into account all relevant patients’ wishes. At «Virtus» clinic a patient is always (and in advance) notified about any manipulations in the treatment, any necessary corrections made in initially developed treatment plan.
Regenerative dental technologies at clinic “Virtus”
One of the most common reasons for referring to the dentist is pain and gum bleeding, tooth mobility, and the need for implant installation. Most methods of treatment involve either long-term treatment, or several stages of operations or long rehabilitation period –in either case, there is discomfort for the patient.
Nowadays regenerative medicine offers a radically new approach to the tissue regeneration process and is an effective addition to the treatment process in many dental procedures. In most civilized countries, regenerative technologies have become an integral part of many types of surgery in the field of dentistry – implantation, periodontal treatment, treatment of the oral mucosa diseases.
The clinic “Virtus” offers an innovative, patented and individually developed technology to its patients – AMC-therapy based on the introduction of the autologous growth factors and oligopeptides isolated in the maximum concentration from patient’s platelets for treatment purposes.
This approach has positive effect for many operations results, reduces the chances of bleeding, provides a rapid and effective healing of the soft tissues, and shortens significantly the recovery period.
In this case, the procedure is completely safe, as it implies the exclusive use of the body’s own resources.
The drugs are prepared in the laboratory, by biotechnological company “SmartCell” (“Virtus” Clinic partner), equipped with the up-to-date equipment that meets the most strict international standards.
In dentistry, the AMC-therapy is used during operations and osteoplastic implantation. The use of AMC-therapy is one of the key factors to ensure engraftment of implants. In addition, the AMC-therapy is one of the most effective methods of treatment of periodontitis and periodontal disease.
The value of recovery of the periodontal tissues, mucosa, and bone defects can not be overemphasized: these procedures help creating the necessary conditions for implantation, and their results are the guarantee of the implant retention.
Application of mesenchymal stem cells with PRP.
It has now become possible in dentistry to use the osteoplastic material with the mesenchymal stem cells and PRP-therapy for replacement of bone defects of the jaw, which is crucial for subsequent implantation.
Of great importance is the possibility of stem cells differentiation into various tissue and organ cells: there can be grown cardiomyoblasts (heart cells) for the treatment of heart diseases, the neurons (cells of CNS and brain) – for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and a huge amount of neurological diseases, chondroblasts – cells of the cartilages and joints, etc.
Today the company “SmartCell” has the key, up-to-date biotechnological methods of isolation of MCT (mesenchymal stem cells) from the adipose tissue and bone marrow.
A highly specialized laboratory in “SmartCell” for cultivation and preparation of the cells corresponding to the international standards plays an important part in the application of these methods.
Stem cell therapy has repeatedly proven to its effectiveness in treating a large number of pathological conditions, where tissue repair is required. In certain cases, it is the only alternative when considering treatment options.
The algorithm of the mesenchymal stem cells application combined with PRP:
- The introduction of PRP on the maxillary/mandibular transitional fold. The mesenchymal stem cells sampling.
- Re-introduction of PRP 2 weeks later.
- Control of revascularization in 2 weeks.
- Filling of the bone defects with osteoblasts cultured in the biotechnology lab of the “SmartCell” company, on the scaffold with PRP.