Section I. General Provisions
1. General Provisions.
This agreement defines the terms and conditions of use of the site Institute of Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology Virtus https://virtus.ua/, as well as programs and components at the disposal of the Site. The agreement governs the relationship between the visitor to the Site (hereinafter the Client) and the Administration.
Only the Client is entitled to use the Site, as well as all its components, who carefully read this document and accepts all its conditions. Otherwise, access to the Site is not provided.
Before starting work with the Site, the Client must carefully read this agreement and accept all its conditions. If the Client does not agree with the conditions set forth in this document in whole or in part, he is prohibited from using the Site and any of its components and programs.
The terms of the agreement are mandatory for all customers who use the Site, as well as for all users who visit the Site for informational purposes.
This agreement is considered concluded from the moment when the Client accepts and agrees with all its terms.
2. Terms and concepts.
Administration – is the management of the Site. Its tasks include the performance of any administrative functions related to the operation of the Site: the functioning of all its components, as well as the server, equipment and programs on which it is located. The administration is engaged in promotion and advertising, monitors traffic statistics, timely updates the content.
The site – https://virtus.ua/ is under the authority and control of the Administration.
Client – a user of the Site, an individual or legal entity who has reached the age of majority. A client is considered a person who has fully accepted the terms of this agreement, who visits the Site for review or ordering services.
User agreement – a document regulating the activities of the Administration and the Client, defining their rights and obligations.
Section II. Subject and principles of activity
3. Subject of the contract.
The client is allowed to view the information of the Site after agreement with this document. The administration gives permission to use any data from the Site https://virtus.ua/ solely for personal non-commercial purposes. Any use of the information presented on the site, on other web resources, in social networks and other portals without the permission of the Administration is prohibited.
The Client has the right to order medical services and enter into preliminary arrangements for ordering those using the Site.
4. The principles of the Site.
Using the Site https://virtus.ua/, the Administration informs customers about its services, their cost, using the Internet as a tool for advertising and promotion of the Site.
Access to the Site and its components, as well as communication with the Administration via feedback tools, are available only to Clients who have accepted all the conditions of this agreement.
Section III. Rights and obligations of the parties
5. The client has the right:
- Use all the features of the Site and its components provided by the Administration.
- Have access to any public information posted on the Site.
- Inform the Administration about the availability of information on the Site that violates its rights with the provision of confirmation of such violations.
6. The client is obliged:
- Indicate only reliable information about yourself when contacting the Administration.
- Use the Site and its components in accordance with this agreement.
- Use any information posted on the Site in the framework provided for by moral standards, as well as not contradicting the current Ukrainian legislation.
- Settle independently all claims of third parties related to the inaction of the Client when using the Site.
7. The client is prohibited from:
- To incite or promote incitement to religious, racial or ethnic hatred.
- Perform any actions that violate the rights and freedoms, honor and dignity of another person.
- Mislead other Clients.
- Provide the Administration with information about third parties without their consent.
- Use any data posted on the Site for commercial purposes without the permission of the Administration.
8. The administration has the right:
- Close or suspend the activities of the Site or any of its components without prior notice to Customers.
- Suspend the Client’s access to the Site or any of its components in case of technical problems in order to eliminate them.
9. The Site Administration is not responsible for:
- Any errors, typos or inaccuracies that may be found in the materials posted on the Site. All information is posted on the Site without any warranties, either express or indirect.
- Outdated information on the Site, as well as the inability of the Client to receive updated information.
- Statements and opinions of Customers and visitors of the Site. The opinion of the Administration may not coincide with the opinion of the authors of reviews and comments located on the Site. At the same time, the Administration is making every effort to remove inappropriate content from the Site.
- Any illegal actions of the Client in relation to third parties, as well as third parties in relation to the Client.
- Any damage, expenses or losses incurred due to this Site or its components, their use or inability to use.
- The Client will lose access to the Site or any of its components.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or inaccurate information provided by the Client when contacting the Administration.
If you find any data or actions contrary to this agreement, inform the Site Administration for further proceedings.
Section IV. Types and protection of intellectual property
10. Types of intellectual property.
The client makes available to the Administration his photographs before and after medical procedures and manipulations. These photos are the property of the Administration, and the Client agrees to their use for advertising and promotion of the Site. The use of photographs is possible only within the framework of morality and ethical standards.
By submitting his photographs before and after medical procedures and manipulations, the Client transfers to the Administration exclusive rights to all received data, provided that they are used on a non-commercial basis. These rights have no territorial restrictions and are granted for the entire duration of the copyright.
11. Protection of intellectual property.
The Client does not have the right to use any data and components of the Site for commercial purposes, including text, graphic, photo, audio and video materials. It is forbidden to post any data on other resources, sites, social networks without the permission of the Administration.
12. Personal data of the Client.
When using the Site and all its components, the Client automatically agrees to the collection, storage, use and dissemination of information about himself, in accordance with the Confidentiality Rules of this agreement.
In accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”, the Administration has the right to include the Client’s personal data provided when contacting the clinic in the personal data base. The client also automatically agrees that his personal data is processed and, if necessary, caused by the fulfillment of the conditions of the above law, to transfer it to third parties.
The Client fully understands and accepts the fact that, by providing the Administration with its data, it gives access to third parties, provided that no additional restrictions on such actions have been agreed and established.
Accepting the terms of the agreement, the Client automatically transfers to the Administration the rights to his personal data, as well as access to information about the order of any services.
The administration has the right to collect, store and use the personal data of the Client in accordance with this agreement and current Ukrainian legislation.
It is the Client’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information about himself, necessary for contacting the Administration.
In the event that a discrepancy of the Client’s personal data is found to be valid, the Administration has the right to restrict or suspend the Client’s access to the clinic services, the Site and / or any of its components without notifying the Client.
13. Information security.
This agreement declares confidential such information that contains data on the fact of the Client’s request for medical assistance, on the results of any medical research and manipulations. Also confidential is any information that is such in accordance with applicable law.
The parties to the agreement undertake to maintain the confidentiality of information received in the performance of this agreement.
Transfer of any data recognized as confidential by this agreement to third parties may be carried out only with the written permission of the Client and / or in cases provided for by applicable law.
The Administration is doing everything possible to maintain the highest possible level of security of the data provided by the Client, as well as information posted on the Site.
The site uses the latest technologies for the comprehensive implementation of this clause of the agreement.
By providing any personal information, including the results of medical research and manipulations, as well as before and after pictures, to third parties, the Client is aware of the consequences of such actions. In this case, the Administration is not responsible for the actions of the Client.
The administration does not check third parties to whom the Client transferred his personal data and personal information.
Section VI. Other provisions
14. Additional terms.
The administration reserves the right to amend this agreement. All changes that are made to this document are available to the Client in the appropriate section of the Site. The Administration informs the Client about making any changes by means of the e-mail specified when the Client contacted the clinic.
All changes made to the Agreement come into force from the moment of their publication.
Continuing to use the Site and all its components, the Client confirms that he agrees with all changes made to the agreement.
The administration is not responsible for losses and any damage that the Client or third parties may suffer in case of a misunderstanding of this document or any part thereof, as well as instructions and instructions on the use of the Site and its components.
By indicating his contact details, the Client gives the Administration the right to notify him by email of any innovations on the Site, as well as send advertising materials to the Client.
If any part of this agreement is invalidated, other parts of the document remain valid. In case of refusal by any party to the agreement of any provision or condition of this document, or any violation of the rules and requirements specified in the document does not cancel the validity of this agreement.
The administration reserves the right at any time to transfer its rights to third parties without notifying the Client.
The agreement is drawn up and regulated by the current legislation of Ukraine. The parties to the agreement unconditionally agree that the relevant courts of Ukraine have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims, disputes or disagreements that may arise between the parties in connection with the use of the Site.
Disagreements and disputes arising from this agreement are resolved through negotiations between the parties. If they have no effect, disputes are resolved in a judicial proceeding according to the procedure established by the legislation of Ukraine.