It is difficult to imagine what our life would be without sexual pleasures and the joy of motherhood. Nevertheless, the intimate kind of problems may take place and result into negative consequences.
But why imagining it at all, once we have an effective solution of this delicate problem!
Vaginplasty (or colpoplasty) – is a plastic surgery with the objective of correcting the shape, sizes and vaginal defects of various etiology.
Vaginal plastic surgery Is performed to narrow (or sometimes widen) the vagina, remove stretches, congenital vaginal defects and other types of female organs lesions, repair tissue elasticity and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. The only purpose of the procedure is to improve your life quality.
The surgery time is around one hour, and it is scarless, not requiring the long-term hospital stay or long recovery so that just one session will help to get rid of different problems of intimate nature and return the joy of romantic relationships between you and your partner!
- narrowing of vaginal vestibule, decreasing it volume;
- strengthening the perineal tissues;
- vaginal orgasm quality and your sexual partner sensations improvement;
- vaginal and perineal scarring changes correction;
- correction of proctocele, gallbladder prolapse, symptoms of incontinence and this is not complete list of guaranteed results of vaginoplasty.
- Timing of surgery: 0,5 – 1,5 hr (depending on the invasion type)
- Type of anesthesia: mixed anesthesia
- At the hospital or/and out-patiently: 1 day
- Recovery: from 2 weeks to 1.5 months
- Surgeons performing the surgery:
Kadohnikov Sergey Valierievich, leading surgeon at clinic “Virtus”, Physician of Superior Merit, PhD.
Kornienko Alexandr Yevgenievich, plastic surgeon of superior merit. Over 800 successful surgeries.
- enlargement of vaginal size, its walls and pelvic floor muscles atony;
- bladder/defecation disturbances;
- impairment of sensitivity during sexual intercourse, difficulties achieving orgasm, postpartum anorgasmia …
- severe somatic diseases;
- liability to the formation of hypertrophic scarring;
- inflammatory process of female genital organs in the exacerbation phase;
- pregnancy and the first 2 months after delivery ….
- Gynecological exam, bacterioscopy and cervix uteri cytomorphology 1-2 weeks prior to the surgery;
- syphilis, HIV, hepatitis blood test;
- clinical blood/urine analysis, cardiogram;
- soft tissues infiltration;
- excessive soft tissues excision, strengthening of underlying tissues to correct the rectum and gallbladder prolapse;
- Tissues suturing by means of absorbable sutures, strengthening the vaginal muscle structures.
- antiseptic treatment of the involved surfaces after every visit to the bathroom during one week;
- physical, sexual rest during 1.5 months;
- recommended not to squat and both buttocks for two weeks;
- avoid constipation;
- Avoid body contacts with water (taking bath, swimming in pools, waterbodies) for 2-4 weeks.
Maria: After childbirth I encountered the problem known to many women such as weakening the front and back vaginal walls. Both front and back. The vestibule was widened. I was sincerely in cold sweat thinking of what was going to happen with my sexual life? I was not going to give up on myself ….
Writing these lines 3 months after successful surgery. It may sound as goes without saying but I am eternally grateful to Sergey Valerievich for the excellent job! Everything is alright now and for the first time after a while I can catch a break. The sexual life with my husband returned 2 months later, step by step. Sensations are better than before pregnancy!
Thanks! You offered me hope and then confirmed it!
Alyona: I have always been optimistic and easy regarding plastic surgery of face, neck, breast, thighs but genital plastic surgery sounded scary! I never even thought of using such sort of services. Never thought of it before the delivery ….
The first 6 months after the second baby was born was a real torture. Intimate life went down the drain but my husband was trying reassure me but I hesitated about radical steps.
However, the surgeon of your clinic helped me to believe in myself and vice versa. Let me express my gratitude to him and all the Virtus clinic staff for high standard professionalism and warm attitude!
Snezhana: The “twin” delivery was associated with complications. Many internal and external ruptures, weakening of the walls etc.
Very soon I realized the need of professional assistance. The surgery lasted around an hour. There was no pain so I even did not take pain killers on the first day. The recovery period took about one month and I absolutely followed the doctor’s advice.
What is the possibility of vaginal ruptures during childbirth after plastic surgery?
If you do not plan to have a baby in the near future, it is better to consider non-surgical treatments for some time and once then consider the plastic surgery correction after the baby comes into this world.
Vaginoplasty, does it hurt?
As for the surgery itself, it is guaranteed painless due to the anesthesia, though this question is surely discussed with anesthesiologist. After the surgery there is a chance of some discomfort but it is taken away by prescribed medications. Usually the discomfort lasts for just a few days after the surgery.
How soon can I resume my work activities?
The recovery period in many ways depends on the surgery volume and the individual pain threshold. Most patients are able to resume work in a few days. However, in case of any complications it may take longer.
Can the surgery lead to the rough scarring of vaginal walls?
No, it is impossible! The vaginal mucous has sufficient blood supply and the regenerative processes are active there, thus providing postoperative scarring resolution. Therefore, after careful removal and approximation of tissues using atraumatic suturing material the wound healing does not leave scars.
As for the representatives of the fair sex, the objective of modern plastic surgery lies in preservation of natural beauty and health comeback. This is also correct about those body parts that are open for public admiration and those hidden from prying eyes. The problems related to the structure, shape and sizes, presence of defects in intimate areas seriously decrease female life quality, causing constant moral discomfort, negatively affecting sexual life and directly threating the health state.
That is a very delicate issue requiring very delicate but maximally effective resolution. Look around and see the people able to listen, understand and most importantly help. They have dedicated many years of their life to this sphere of medical service and can guarantee you the desired result.
Make a step forward towards full life with the Institute of regenerative esthetic medicine “Virtus”.
- congenital structural defects of vaginal and perineal area;
- pudendal fissure incompetence (and as a result recurrent inflammatory processes, bacterial vaginosis;
- vaginal walls ruptures;
- prolapse of organs (weakening of vaginal walls, gallbladder, uterus).
- coagulation failure;
- oncologic pathology presence;
- mental illness.
Types of surgery:
- colporrhaphy – plastic surgery of vaginal walls aimed at narrowing the vestibule by means of excess tissue excision followed by suturing.
Colporrhaphy is divided into back and front one, depending on the wall to be operated. Back colporrahaphy is more frequent procedure combined with levatorplasty (surgical correction of position and strengthening the pelvic floor muscles).
In the course of the surgery longitudinal portion of the lower V-shape vaginal wall is removed, to make it narrower. The mucous is closed with self-absorbable threads.
- Vaginal vestibule narrowing – this type of surgery removes much smaller portion of tissue than colporraphy. It involves only the vaginal vestibule in order to narrow it. This type of surgery considerably improves the woman’s sexual quality of life.
The surgery is performed only when chosen by the patient exceptionally for aesthetic reasons, when the vaginal walls prolapse is not present.
- Reopening (colpopoiesis) is performed in order to correct aplasias (congenital absence of vagina) and remove scarring tissue as a consequence of difficult delivery or traumas.
In case of correcting aplasia, vagina is formed using the patient’s intestinal tissue, in other case by means of transplanting small skin flaps taken from mucous membrane of labia minora.
- Correction of falling/prolapsing vagina is performed by means of narrowing the vagina by excising a small portion of mucous membrane and applying a special mesh (implant), fixing vaginal walls.
After a certain while, the mesh becomes overgrown by fibrous tissue therefore providing long-term operative result.
On a case by case basis, other intimate surgeries like labioplasty or clitoroplasty can be combined with vaginoplasty.
Vaginoplasty is performed under general anesthesia. Rehabilitation period usually lasts for 2-3 weeks. You will spend a day and night at the clinic
The final cost of vaginoplasty is defined and depends on the volume of scheduled surgical procedure, necessary amount of exams and chosen invasive approach.
Traditional surgeries provide very positive results but patients do not associate them with a certain risk of possible complications: damage of nerves, scarring, reduction of sensitivity as well as long term recovery period.
Let’s clarify that right away: when the surgery is performed by high-caliber professional while the patient properly follows all doctor’s recommendations during the recovery period, the risk of the mentioned complications is coming to naught.
Moreover, clinic Virtus is one of not so many Ukrainian clinics of this level that can develop your special individual treatment program, using the cutting-edge minimally traumatic invasive techniques and regenerative medicine technologies able to considerably reduce the time of tissues healing and overall recovery period.
These days you have a unique opportunity to escape paying high price for the flaws of nature and experienced traumas!
Repeatedly proven by practice high efficiency, the highest level of safety, the minimal rehabilitation period – all these qualities represent obvious advantages of modern plastic surgery clinic at clinic Virtus.
Professional vaginoplasty consultations by our Specialists are available in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov, Nykolaev, Kherson, and Dnepr. The operations are performed at the Institute of Plastic Surgery ”Virtus” strictly in Odessa.
Intimate Rejuvenation and Laser Correction
Vaginal fractional photothermolysis is a modern alternative to surgical intervention. This laser procedure is performed for the vaginal narrowing and improvement of the pelvic floor muscles tone.
Laser-induced heating of tissues in the course of interaction with the mucosa and the muscle contraction and collagen fibers, leads to the activation of new collagen synthesis, improvement of muscle tone and narrowing vagina.
This type of surgery helps many women to forget about the problems, psychological complexes and frustrations in sexual life:
- reduces vaginal diameter;
- increases the vaginal walls elasticity and flexibility;
- vaginal rejuvenation, stimulation of collagen in the mucous membrane, increasing turgor of tissues;
- short rehabilitation period (compared to traditional surgical methods);
- improves microcirculation;
- increases hydration;
- eliminates the problem of urinary incontinence;
- increases feelings during the sexual intercourse;
- duration of clinical effect lasts for at least 2 years.
All these benefits are reflected in maximum positive responses after this procedure
Intimate Rejuvenation with bioimplant correction
Well-established method of Lipofilling is successfully applied for aesthetic correction of the intimate area.
Specialists of biotech company “SmartCell” together with the doctors of Institute “Virtus” developed and patented the technique of preparing autologous bio implants, which opens new horizons for the guaranteed, stable correction results, rejuvenation and skin quality improvement at the site of bioimplant administration.
The technique excludes the possibility of allergic and other adverse body reactions, which makes the procedure absolutely safe with the most effective tissue regeneration.
To promote faster postoperative recovery, we can recommend other supporting procedures including AMC therapy, developed by the specialists of clinic Virtus partner company – BTX “SmartCell” in order to correct involutional and dystrophic changes and improve skin conditions. This personalized program is based on autologous growth factors and oligopeptides identified at maximal concentration of the patient’s platelets.
The main advantage of the AMC-Therapy over traditional PRP therapy lies in its approach: all necessary peptides and growth factors are extracted from autologous platelets, while plasma containing a large amount of toxic metabolic products is replaced by blood-substituting solution.
Such therapy is 5 times more effective than traditional treatment methods.