The surgery is often required after pregnancy however this type of treatment is quite widely spread among men as well.
The surgery is recommended whenever physical exercises and diet food fail to be effective in the effort to achieve a flat tummy.
Fat depots, loose abdominal skin, stretch marks (as well as other problems, treated by abdominoplasty), naturally create psychological complexes and feelings of emotional inadequacy. However, the risk of this procedure is related not only to the esthetic aspect: mustiness under the loose skin, redistribution of loading on the spine, sensation of back pain, varicose veins – are the consequences of delayed problem solution.
Abdominoplasty helps to remove excessive skin, normalize the state of muscles, get rid of fat depots along with hateful stretch marks, restore well contoured tummy and desired attractive appearance!
- body contouring;
- removal of extra fat rolls, stretch marks and scars;
- anterior abdominal wall muscle tone improvement ;
- attractive tummy with ideal relief!
- Operating time: 1,5 – 2 hrs.
- Type of anesthesia: general or combined intravenous anesthesia.
- In-patiently or/and outpatiently: 3-5 days of inpatient stay.
- Recovery: 6 weeks.
- Operative surgeons:
Kadochnikov Sergey, leading plastic surgeon at clinic «Virtus», Physician of Superior Merit, Candidate of Medicine.
Kornienko Aleksandr, plastic surgeon of superior merit, performed over 800 successful plastic surgeries.
- major abdominal fat depots;
- large amount of loose abdominal skin;
- decreased tone of abdominal muscles …
- acute infectious/viral diseases;
- CNS organic lesions;
- digestive disorders …