Facilities of the Dentistry Department of the VIRTUS Clinic
In addition to a wide range of services for therapeutic, surgical and esthetic dentistry, as well as implantology – the patients of the VIRTUS Clinic are provided X-ray diagnostics and rehabilitation procedures, using unique regenerative technologies of scaffolds (cellular matrix regeneration), PRP-therapy (Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy) and injections of biological, recovery process stimulators.
All types of dental restorations, performed at the VIRTUS Clinic, are guaranteed in all cases.
The key benefit of the Dentistry Department is the biotechnological company SmartCell, based at the VIRTUS Institute of Advanced Medicine. Due to the biotechnologies and the patient’s own cells, our dentists are able to:
- provide the effective therapy for chronic gum diseases, unresponsive to treatment – gingivitis, generalized periodontitis, abnormal dental mobility;
- restore the deficient bone volume for the installation of implants;
- activate the regeneration process of oral cavity soft tissues, return the blood circulation to normal, regain sufficient bone density for the long-term teeth restoration.
Treatment of Dental Diseases
Dental caries treatment at the VIRTUS Clinic is a standard, but pain-free cosmetic procedure performed:
- on a silent dental unit, using the water-air cooling of dental tissues within preparation;
- under effective and safe anesthesia at all stages of the dental intervention;
- ‘four-handed’ – assisted by junior medical staff, which lessens the treatment session by a third.
To provide the ultimate natural look and long-term teeth restoration, the VIRTUS Clinic dentists use high-quality materials from brand-name manufacturers for your dental prosthetics.
Services and Procedures in Dentistry
Due to the biotechnologies and PRP-therapy in dentistry, dental implantation at the VIRTUS Clinic results in a hundred-percent implant survival rate. No complications – in the form of peri-implantitis (a destructive inflammatory process, which affects the soft and hard tissues surrounding dental implants, that may cause the tooth loss) – have been observed in our patients, as well.
Встреча Владимира Цепколенко и Мирона Угрина
The highly-experienced dentists of the VIRTUS Institute also conduct:
- laser teeth whitening;
- dental prosthetics with zirconium, metal-ceramic and ceramic tooth crowns;
- replacement and restoration of fillings;
- visiographic radiography;
- dental treatment during pregnancy
- osteoplastic surgery and sinus lifting;
- plaque removal and gum disease treatment.