Types of surgery:
- colporrhaphy – plastic surgery of vaginal walls aimed at narrowing the vestibule by means of excess tissue excision followed by suturing.
Colporrhaphy is divided into back and front one, depending on the wall to be operated. Back colporrahaphy is more frequent procedure combined with levatorplasty (surgical correction of position and strengthening the pelvic floor muscles).
In the course of the surgery longitudinal portion of the lower V-shape vaginal wall is removed, to make it narrower. The mucous is closed with self-absorbable threads.
- Vaginal vestibule narrowing – this type of surgery removes much smaller portion of tissue than colporraphy. It involves only the vaginal vestibule in order to narrow it. This type of surgery considerably improves the woman’s sexual quality of life.
The surgery is performed only when chosen by the patient exceptionally for aesthetic reasons, when the vaginal walls prolapse is not present.
- Reopening (colpopoiesis) is performed in order to correct aplasias (congenital absence of vagina) and remove scarring tissue as a consequence of difficult delivery or traumas.
In case of correcting aplasia, vagina is formed using the patient’s intestinal tissue, in other case by means of transplanting small skin flaps taken from mucous membrane of labia minora.
- Correction of falling/prolapsing vagina is performed by means of narrowing the vagina by excising a small portion of mucous membrane and applying a special mesh (implant), fixing vaginal walls.
After a certain while, the mesh becomes overgrown by fibrous tissue therefore providing long-term operative result.
On a case by case basis, other intimate surgeries like labioplasty or clitoroplasty can be combined with vaginoplasty.
Vaginoplasty is performed under general anesthesia. Rehabilitation period usually lasts for 2-3 weeks. You will spend a day and night at the clinic.
The final cost of vaginoplasty is defined and depends on the volume of scheduled surgical procedure, necessary amount of exams and chosen invasive approach.
Traditional surgeries provide very positive results but patients do not associate them with a certain risk of possible complications: damage of nerves, scarring, reduction of sensitivity as well as long term recovery period.
Let’s clarify that right away: when the surgery is performed by high-caliber professional while the patient properly follows all doctor’s recommendations during the recovery period, the risk of the mentioned complications is coming to naught.
Moreover, clinic VIRTUS is one of not so many Ukrainian clinics of this level that can develop your special individual treatment program, using the cutting-edge minimally traumatic invasive techniques and regenerative medicine technologies able to considerably reduce the time of tissues healing and overall recovery period.
These days you have a unique opportunity to escape paying high price for the flaws of nature and experienced traumas!
Repeatedly proven by practice high efficiency, the highest level of safety, the minimal rehabilitation period – all these qualities represent obvious advantages of modern plastic surgery clinic at clinic Virtus.
Professional vaginoplasty consultations by our Specialists are available in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov, Nykolaev, Kherson, and Dnepr. The operations are performed at the Institute of Plastic Surgery «Virtus» strictly in Odessa.
Intimate Rejuvenation and Laser Correction
Vaginal fractional photothermolysis is a modern alternative to surgical intervention. This laser procedure is performed for the vaginal narrowing and improvement of the pelvic floor muscles tone.
Laser-induced heating of tissues in the course of interaction with the mucosa and the muscle contraction and collagen fibers, leads to the activation of new collagen synthesis, improvement of muscle tone and narrowing vagina.
This type of surgery helps many women to forget about the problems, psychological complexes and frustrations in sexual life:
- reduces vaginal diameter;
- increases the vaginal walls elasticity and flexibility;
- vaginal rejuvenation, stimulation of collagen in the mucous membrane, increasing turgor of tissues;
- short rehabilitation period (compared to traditional surgical methods);
- improves microcirculation;
- increases hydration;
- eliminates the problem of urinary incontinence;
- increases feelings during the sexual intercourse;
- duration of clinical effect lasts for at least 2 years.
All these benefits are reflected in maximum positive responses after this procedure
Intimate Rejuvenation with bioimplant correction
Well-established method of Lipofilling is successfully applied for aesthetic correction of the intimate area.
Specialists of biotech company «SmartCell» together with the doctors of Institute «Virtus» developed and patented the technique of preparing autologous bio implants, which opens new horizons for the guaranteed, stable correction results, rejuvenation and skin quality improvement at the site of bioimplant administration.
The technique excludes the possibility of allergic and other adverse body reactions, which makes the procedure absolutely safe with the most effective tissue regeneration.
To promote faster postoperative recovery, we can recommend other supporting procedures including AMC therapy, developed by the specialists of clinic Virtus partner company – BTX «SmartCell» in order to correct involutional and dystrophic changes and improve skin conditions. This personalized program is based on autologous growth factors and oligopeptides identified at maximal concentration of the patient’s platelets.
The main advantage of the AMC-Therapy over traditional PRP therapy lies in its approach: all necessary peptides and growth factors are extracted from autologous platelets, while plasma containing a large amount of toxic metabolic products is replaced by blood-substituting solution.